Bethany Discussion Forums

Welcome to the Bethany Forums - a place for birthfamilies, adoptive families, foster families, adoptees, and more. Views presented here may not represent Bethany's views.

How to keep things from going under the couch

General discussions for everyone!

Moderator: Jilly

Postby alioop » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:54 am

How about rolling up some beach towels and stuffing them to where they don't move around behind the ruffle on the bottom of the couch? If your couch is low enough, pool noodles might work.
Ali

alioop

Postby SarahnCarl » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:24 pm

I think I'd be glad if you couldn't see the crap under my couch. I say that you should just pat yourself on the back for having the foresight to get a couch with a skirt.
SarahnCarl

Postby Abby » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:44 pm

LOL Give Up. Our couch doesn't have a skirt either and you can barely get a hand under it so it is a pain in the but to clean. So I know how you feel. I have to move my couch to clean under it.

This is what I thought about doing recently on one of my sleepless nights of thinking. Turn the couch over and meauser it for a board. I am thinking two inches would do for my couch and however long you need it. The velcrow it on to the legs of the couch. As far as towels....My child would just push them under farther than I could reach or pull them out to build something!
Abby

Return to General Forums